Followers

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Can you Believe it I am here again and updating our post.  So we have already found homes for two of the puppies I had listed previously, so I wanted to up date you on the two we have left.  We have one boy and one girl.  They are so cute and so happy and sooo healthy that when we have families here to pick a puppy they stay for a while because it is sooo hard to choose.  But now that we are down to just two all you really have to decide, boy, or girl.
Ok lets recap.  Taking deposits to hold a puppy ($250),  They have had dew claws removed, they will have a health check, first vacc. and 3 dewormings (they have had two).  They get to leave starting July 23.  We take pay pal, credit cards (through pay pal) money orders and cash. They are $800 dollars total.  So any questions, or want to set up a time to come see

them text me (Lori) at 269-944-1294.  or leave a email mess. at phil.lorigargano@gmail.com.  We also have a face book page Home,farm and Kennels.  you can PM me there too.  Ok I think that is it.   Ha ha fooled you Yes I have pictures.

No comments: