Followers

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Hello Everyone, we have been posting consistently of our Aussie/Heeler puppies even before they were born. So we are not at 4 weeks old and we are ready to not just show you pictures but everyone is welcome to come view in person and pick out the puppy you want to take home. They will be available to go home the 28th of Dec.  They will have a vet check, wormed, and 1st. vacc. WE have 6 girls and 3 boys to choose from.  We have the availability for paypal, credit cards, and cash, they are $300 with a $100 deposit to hold the one you want.  The pictures I am posting are a little blurry, for some reason my camera was giving me a hard time, but I told everyone I would have them up tonight and I want to be a breeder of my word.  so asking forgiveness and I will re-post better ones tomrrow.  pictures are our boys, two of them have blue eyes like their daddy.  Since the pictures are so big I am making two blog posts tonight

No comments: